Amazing new price! Open House Saturday, Sept 26 & Sunday Sept 27 from 1-4pm. An absolutely stunning and updated classic brick Center Hall Colonial on a gorgeous .59 acre private lot that backs to beautiful mature trees in a park like setting. This well cared for home features high ceilings, updated baths and updated kitchen with large white cabinets, coffee bar, wine fridge and new appliances, new hardwood floors on 2 levels, new windows, new fireplace, insulation and new skylights. The lower level offers an open floor plan with sliding glass doors to walk out to cozy patio, full bath and plenty of storage. Owners suite has a huge walk-in closet/dressing room, you will want to see this! The home is located minutes to Tysons, Silver Line Metro and major community routes.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,023 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, High Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)