PRICE IMPROVED!!!!!!Welcome to 20449 Swan Creek. A rare opportunity â¦ located on the edge of Lowes Island/Cascades Community, with quick access to trails leading to miles of protected parkland bordering the historic Potomac River, 36 manicured fairways of Trump National Golf Club and state-of-the-art tennis facility (private social, tennis and golf memberships available). This Minchew build is situated on a culdesac, with a 2-car side load garage. Upper Level includes 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, a spacious master bedroom with 2 large walk-in closets, ensuite bath with updated tile & shower; freshly painted and carpeted secondary rooms; and a fully renovated (2019) shared bath and laundry area, complete with utility/pet washing station! The Main Level opens with a 2-story entry, refinished hardwoods (2019), spacious living and dining areas, a large front office with built-in shelving & storage, French glass doors offering plenty of natural light; a beautifully Renovated Kitchen with x-large quartz island, excellent for prepping and entertaining - opens to family room and walk-out grilling deck and stone paver patio - surrounded by mature evergreen tree line delivering ambiance and privacy screen year round. Lower Level is fully finished, with many options to accommodate a second family/tv room + game area, playroom/craft/hobby/2nd office space, and overflow guest quarters, in addition to a full bath and plenty of storage. Updates and Upgrades include: New Roof & upgraded Gutters (2019); New Windows - rear /casement (2018); Fully renovated Kitchen, Upper Level Shared Bath, Laundry Room (2019); Refrigerator and Cooktop (2019); Double Oven and Dishwasher (2015); Front Wrought Iron Balcony (2017); NOVA Mechanical 4 systems 2 gas heat plus 2 electric + humid + UV lights (2014): Insulated Garage Door (2012); Secondary upper level Bedrooms: Carpet and Paint 2019/2020; Refinished Hardwoods, stairs, and replacement upper landing (2019).
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
4,366 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Cook Top Range, Humidifier, De-Humidifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Insulated, Palladian Windows
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Balcony, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Party Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price