Absolutely gorgeous and spacious move-in ready home that backs to large mature trees, a true park-like setting. Home features a bright and sunny open floor plan with high cathedral ceilings in the family room. The home also offers fresh contemporary paint, new flooring & light fixtures. 2 fireplaces, a finished lower level with a full bath, a flex space that can be used as a 5th bedroom or 2nd home office. The spacious owner's suite features a walk-in closet and vaulted ceilings. Major updates include a new driveway, all new appliances in 2018, roof 2017, gutters 2017, water heater 2017, HVAC 2012, and the upper-level bath has been updated. Home is just yards away from Friendship Park, a lovely community amenity and enjoy Potomac Point Vineyard and Winery, about a 5-minute drive.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,492 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Gift Shop, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price