Absolutely gorgeous and spacious move-in ready home that backs to large mature trees, a true park-like setting. Home features a bright and sunny open floor plan with high cathedral ceilings in the family room. The home also offers fresh contemporary paint, new flooring & light fixtures. 2 fireplaces, a finished lower level with a full bath, a flex space that can be used as a 5th bedroom or 2nd home office. The spacious owner's suite features a walk-in closet and vaulted ceilings. Major updates include a new driveway, all new appliances in 2018, roof 2017, gutters 2017, water heater 2017, HVAC 2012, and the upper-level bath has been updated. Home is just yards away from Friendship Park, a lovely community amenity and enjoy Potomac Point Vineyard and Winery, about a 5-minute drive.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
3,492 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Stafford County Public Schools
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Trees. Backs To Trees, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Gift Shop, Gated Community, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Security, Tot Lots/Playground
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)