Lovely pristine home nestled among mature trees yet a commuters dream! Enter the 2-story foyer to gleaming hardwood floors on the entire main level. The spacious living room boasts a bay widow and the dining room features a corner window, bringing in ample natural light to these formal spaces. The heart of this home is the open kitchen and family rooms. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, an island with bar seating, wall oven, french door refrigerator, charming corner sink, and a breakfast nook tucked into a bay window. The family room steps down to creating a soaring ceiling and features a cozy gas fireplace and stately built in bookshelf and cabinetry. From here, a french door leads you to the multi-level deck and fenced rear yard - all backing to mature trees. Back inside, a half bath and access to the 2-car garage complete this level. Upstairs, the master suite is generous in size and features a vaulted ceiling, 2 walk-in closets and a spa bath with soaking tub, dual vanities, private water closet and remote control shades, three additional bedrooms, a hall bath and a convenient laundry room complete this level. The lower level of this home is ready for entertaining and includes a 2-level recreation room with space for movie nights, exercise area and pool table if so desired. A full bath, a workshop with cabinetry and counters, as well as a craft room or office complete this level. Welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,062 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Foyer, Office, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Washer, Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Disposal, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Walkout Stairs, Full Finished
- Bay Window(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price