This townhome offers a unique opportunity to own a property that lives like a detached, single-family home, located at the end of a tranquil cul-de-sac in the sought-after Windsor Park neighborhood. Surrounded by the beautiful St. Johns Woods Park, this home provides a serene wooded backdrop and backs onto a private common area with mature trees. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the access to North Hills Tennis and Pool, St. Johns Pavilion, shaded walkways, and Capital Bikeshare rentals. Upon arrival, you'll be greeted by a professionally landscaped walkway leading to a covered porch. Inside the home, the soaring two-story entry foyer sets the tone for elegance and sophistication. Large windows throughout the open-air design provide stunning views of the outdoors. The home has been freshly painted in warm designer colors and boasts hardwood floors on the main level recessed LED lighting, and glass doors leading to a wrap-around Trex deck with maintenance-free vinyl railings and an iron spiral staircase down to a private lower-level brick patio. The bright and spacious kitchen features an eating area, a large center island, and ample granite countertops, making it perfect for cooking and entertaining. The great room is a comfortable retreat with custom louvered shutters on the large windows and a wood-burning fireplace with a beautiful marble surround. Upstairs, three spacious bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, large walk-in closets, and updated baths await. The lower level, with plush, looped Berber carpeting and private access to the backyard patio, has been thoughtfully designed and features a cozy family room, fourth bedroom, fully renovated full bath with timeless Carrera Marble tiles, and additional flex space/unfinished storage area. The property also offers ample guest parking spaces, and the homeowner's association cares for the grass, providing for more leisure time. Conveniently located between Reston Parkway and Wiehle, this home is just a stone's throw away from the North Point Village Center, Reston Town Center, and Silverline Metro.
Townhouse, Colonial, Carriage House
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,966 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Underground, Natural Gas, Cable TV
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Wood-burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Skylight, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, No Thru Street, Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price