Open House Saturday, Nov 13th, from 1-3 pm. Absolutely gorgeous and completely updated home backing to an open green space and park-like setting. The home offers 3 very spacious bedrooms with 2 updated luxury 2.5 baths. The home also features brand-new wide plank hardwood floors on the main and upper level, an expanded updated kitchen with designer white shaker soft close cabinets, premium quartz, and stainless steel appliances and fresh neutral white paint. LED recessed lights. Fully fenced rear yard and with large private patio. 6 minute walk to Reston Town Center only .5 miles. 1.7 miles to Metro. Other major improvements include brand new (2021) HVAC and attic insulation, newer roof, windows, and gutters. Condo Fee includes gas, water and trash. The Reston Association offers tennis courts, Pickleball courts, 10+ pools, 4 lakes and more! The location is amazing!
Condo, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,759 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Lot View
- Full, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Water/Lake Privileges, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price