Welcome home to this fantastic end-unit townhome in Reston! Kitchen and bathrooms have been beautifully updated! Featuring a beautiful private fenced stone patio. Freshly painted with neutral colors. As you walk in you'll be greeted by an open living room filled with natural light, which leads into the dining room and updated kitchen. As you walk up stairs you'll find two bedrooms with two updated bathrooms attached. Beautiful sky light in the hallway allowing for all the natural light! Head down to the basement and you'll find an open basement with luxury vinyl plank and a wood burning fireplace! This space could be used as a rec room, office, third bedroom, exercise room, and it features a half bath. Parking included! This home is tucked away although close to everything. Enjoy all of the amenities that Reston has to offer - pools, beautiful trails, tennis courts, basketball courts, and more! Close to committing options, grocery across the street, shops and more. Welcome home to this beautiful home!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,638 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Unassigned.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Side Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Community Center, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Pool Mem Avail, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Wat
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price