Absolutely gorgeous and expanded colonial in move-in ready condition in the highly sought-after tree-lined neighborhood of Country Club Grove, minutes to DC. Walk to nature trails and a park at the end of street with basketball and tennis courts. The home backs up to a picturesque park-like setting with a tranquil stream and features an amazing manicured rear yard, slate patio, a spacious screened-in deck, landscape lighting, and 5 zone sprinkler system. The main level offers neutral fresh paint, wood burning fireplace, hardwood floors, a sunroom that could be used as a main-level home office or playroom - it's a great flex space! The upper level features hardwood floors and a beautiful updated full bath! The full walk-out lower level has a full bath, guest room/in-law suite/au-pair, new carpet, and plenty of storage. Attic space offers additional storage. House says â Welcome Home!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
2,982 sq. ft
Country Club Grove
Arlington County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove, Gas Dryer, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Wall Unit, Zone.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Screened, Storm Window
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Sprinkler System, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price