The first thing you notice is the handsome slate walkways that lead you to this handsome spiffy colonial home featuring 4/5 bedroom 3.5 baths just off Kirby road in " Potomac Hills ". Step inside our entryway and notice the refinished hardwoods in the living room and adjacent separate dining room. Note, the large almost floor-to-ceiling windows across the front of this home providing a generous amount of natural light.. Table space kitchen is adjacent to family room with fireplace and sliding glass doors to deck. Fabulous views in every direction of this beautiful property. Upstairs, 4 bedrooms, 2 NEW full baths. The lower level has a rec room that walks out to the back yard and patio, 5th bedroom, full bath, and storage. Newer concrete driveway, one car garage, new roof in 2018.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Fiberglass
1,836 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished
- 1. Brick.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Level, Partly Wooded, Premium, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Pool Mem Avail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price